Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A bout of insomnia

So I was supposed to be getting up in an hour to go to a ship graveyard in NY with my friends Noah and Annette. That is not happening because Noah, in his infinite wisdom, thought it would be dangerous to go jumping around on snow and and ice covered half-wrecks. He and I are probably going to go up once we have a bit of melting, probably next week.

When Noah told me I didn't have to get up at 7, I completely woke up and I put that energy to use. Besides writing this blog here, I put the inaugural post on my other blog, water closet signs. If you can't tell what it's about from the title I don't think I can help you. I also watched "Proceed and Be Bold" My sister gave me a copy. Such an awesome gift. It was a lot of fun.

I'm going to, over the next couple of days, write a thanks list for the previous year and maybe a hopes for the new year post as well. I hope everyone had a restful sleep, I'm going to try to catch a couple of hours now.

Farewell,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment