Sunday, December 12, 2010

Punk Rock Flea Market, Heading To the Shop

I had a good but, trying day at the market. I had some difficulty selling some of the artifacts I had. I really did sell my youth. so that was both painful and freeing. Our possessions really do posses us.

All in all it was a good day though. I saw lots of old friends, made about $600, and and unloaded about half a cars worth of stuff. I spoke with amanda a bit and it was nice and civil. She's starting a letterpress internship in NY. I'm excited for her.

After the market I took my very dear friend Jen out to dinner. She has been such a God send the past month, I figure it's a start to paying her back.

Now, I'm going to pick up Aimee and heading over to the shop. Going to sort type for a few hours and maybe use scope out the vandercook a bit more. Have a great day everyone.

Dan

P.S. I got my first set of type in the mail yesterday, 30pt Cheltenham Bold Condensed, here's a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment